LottoSmile India Review 2022
🎁Up to 25% Off Real Tickets
- Website: LottoSmile.in
- Founded year: 2002
- Deposit methods: Ola Money, Mobikwik, Jio Money, PayTM, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, RuPay Debit, and Net Banking
- Withdrawal methods: Ola Money, Mobikwik, Jio Money, PayTM, VISA Debit, Mastercard Debit, RuPay Debit, and Net Banking
- Apps: Android, iOS
- Headquarter: Isle of Man
- Minimum Deposit: ₹ 350
- License: Yes - Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission
- Accept Indian Players: Yes
- Support: Email and Chat
LottoSmile India – In Short
LottoSmile India is an alternative to theLotter for Indians while keeping the excellent offer of almost 60 lotteries. It has shown real attention to its users by improving the offer of payment methods to include e-wallets, in addition to accepting INR as its main currency.
It is currently available in India in a legal way, with a valid international license and not breaking any possible lottery law within the Indian territory. As a result, you can make them purchase tickets to international lotteries for a fair price that includes discounts in many situations. This LottoSmile India review highlights all of them, as well as every pro and con of using that website.Get Up to 25% Off on Lotto Smile!
Pros / Cons
- Almost 60 lotteries
- Real ticket service
- Good payment methods in INR
- Big discounts
- Minimum number of tickets
- No welcome bonus
Is LottoSmile Legal and Safe in India?
If you are wondering, “is LottoSmile India legal and safe in India?”, that website has probably caught your attention with some of its features, like the availability of lotteries or bonuses. First, I want to highlight that LottoSmile India is a subsite of theLotter, and, therefore, it enjoys the same degree of trustworthiness and security. With over 20 years in the market, which adds up know-how and reputability, it has conquered our trust.
Headquartered in the Isle of Man, LottoSmile India holds a valid license issued by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission. That means there is a reputable authority responsible for monitoring the activity of the website and that LottoSmile operates in a legal way.
Talking about legality, the fact that LottoSmile India exists outside of the territory of India frees it from the local limitation of the private offer of lotteries. Therefore, LottoSmile India is legal to play from India, only offering games from other countries and not breaking the limitation that does not allow Indian government lottery games to be offered by a company.
In addition, we can all consider the existence of an SSL protocol to protect our data, and the history of LottoSmile India indicates the safety we need to play the lottery online in India.
What We Like About LottoSmile India
- Variety – Almost 60 lottery games, plus real raffles and online scratch cards, are available to play on LottoSmile India.
- Real – LottoSmile India is not a betting site. It actually purchases tickets on your behalf for whichever game you decide to play.
- Fair – There is no commission charged on your winnings, discounts on bundles and syndicate purchases, and up to 25% off for multi-draw picks.
- Usability – LottoSmile is completely adapted to India, including the use of Indian Rupees as the currency.
What We Dislike About LottoSmile
- Minimum Lines – LottoSmile might require that you buy at least 2, 3, or more tickets to complete a purchase of some lottery games, especially the most popular ones.
How to Sign up at LottoSmile From India
Your registration on LottoSmile India will be considerably easier than on other lottery websites. At first, you will only set up your login details, and the rest of your personal data is only necessary when you make your first deposit:
- Find the Sign-up button on the top to open the small window that will lead you to the registration form:
- Indicate that you wish to create a new free account and make sure to confirm that India appears as your country:
- If everything is all right with your account details, you will see the following confirmation prompt:
- When you press the button to deposit, either before or after you pick your lottery numbers, you will also need to provide your address, phone, name, and birth date. Then, you will have complete access to everything!
Lottery Games & Tickets at LottoSmile
Being a subsite of the well-known theLotter, LottoSmile India has the same offer of lottery games. In order to remain a legal online lottery in India, it does not offer any Indian games online, only international ones. There are almost 60 different games, including huge names like Powerball, Mega Millions, and Euromillions. While there are games on other websites that it does not offer, LottoSmile beats every single one in terms of absolute numbers.
Considering that LottoSmile India is a lottery courier service, its cost is naturally higher than that of betting sites like LottoLand. Even so, I find its pricing per ticket quite affordable, especially when we consider that many discounts can be applied – up to 25% off.
With very few exceptions, it is obligatory to purchase a minimum number of entries that range from 2 to 6, depending on the game. SuperEnalotto, for example, can only be purchased with at least 5 lines per purchase. That is not a major downside unless you are a very infrequent lottery player who only plays a ticket now and then.
Withdrawals & Deposit at LottoSmile (for Indians)
LottoSmile India recently overcame a previous downside on its use when it expanded its offer of payment methods. That is excellent for the LottoSmile India review, not only because that means more options to players but because it proves that the website pays attention to the needs of its users. The minimum deposit is kept at the affordable cost of ₹ 350, and the withdrawal details are now as follows:
|Method||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal|
|Mastercard (Debit)||US$ 1||US$ 1,000|
|VISA (Debit)||US$ 1||US$ 1,000|
|RuPay (Debit)||₹ 100||₹ 70,000|
|Net Banking||₹ 100||₹ 70,000|
|Ola Money||₹ 100||₹ 70,000|
|Mobikwik||₹ 100||₹ 70,000|
|Jio Money||₹ 100||₹ 70,000|
|PayTM||₹ 100||₹ 70,000|
How to Deposit at LottoSmile
You can choose between adding all the tickets that you want to your cart first or depositing straight away from ₹ 350. In both cases, it is a pretty simple process:
- Find the deposit button if you are ready to send money to purchase your real lottery tickets:
- The first time you access the deposit window, you will see all the payment methods. The “e-wallet” option comprises Ola Money, Mobikwik, Jio Money, and PayTM: Deposit on LottoSmile India to Play Real Lotteries!
- Define the deposit amount from ₹350 with your favorite method. If you decide to change the method, click the “Payment Details” link as instructed:
- Complete the process by confirming and sending the money with your preferred deposit method:
- Depending on the method you choose, the money will be readily available on your account to play! When you win, you will be able to withdraw with the same payment method.
How to Withdraw at LottoSmile
- Open the “My Account” link and find the withdrawal button next to the deposit one:
- As long as your balance is above ₹ 1 and you have enough to withdraw with your chosen method – usually ₹ 100 for most of them – you will be able to continue.
- Wait for your withdrawal request to be processed. LottoSmile India reserves the right to take up to 10 business days to complete the process.
LottoSmile Bonuses, Promotions & Loyalty Program
LottoSmile India prefers not to offer welcome bonuses like Lotto247 or free tickets such as LottoAgent does. Its promotions are more related to playing more lotteries and summing up discounts to make the pricing go better, including:
- Multi-Draw: Get anything from 10% to 25% off your lottery tickets by purchasing entries to future drawings before adding them to your cart.
- Bundles: Purchase entries to different lotteries at once and get a huge discount for that.
- Syndicate: That option shows up when you select a lottery game and allows you to save a lot of money by entering group plays with great odds.
- VIP: The purchase of tickets results not only in real chances of winning but also VIP points that can result in additional discounts up to 20% off.
- Subscriptions: Instead of the multi-draw option, players can opt for subscriptions and get the 7th ticket for free.
LottoSmile App for Android and iOS
Indian players can opt between using the browser of their mobile phone to play lotteries or installing one of the available apps. There is an Android and an iOS app that can be downloaded to your respective mobile phone, with the same resources and improved usability for your device.
LottoSmile India offers both an email and a chat option to ask any pending questions or doubts about the website. I have personally tested them several times, and the live chat is especially useful and fast in terms of answers.
Our Final Verdict about LottoSmile
Here at LottoBaba, we always review the lottery websites according to all the important parameters for the user experience. It is clear to me, as well as to my colleagues that LottoSmile India is fully prepared to receive new Indian players. Aside from having the best offer of lottery games available, it has been continuously improving its features. I can highlight the following pros:
- Completely safe, with a good reputation and a valid license.
- Updated and expanded its payment methods while accepting NR.
- Almost 60 different lottery games from around the world.
- Many discounts through promotions and bundles.
Is It Legal to Play LottoSmile From India?
Yes. LottoSmile India is a foreign website, which means that it is not limited by the territorial law of India. In addition, it only offers international games, not breaking the rule of not offering Indian government lotteries without authorization.
Does LottoSmile Accept Indian Rupees?
Yes, LottoSmile is adapted to the Indian public and has INR as its main currency for any payment method.
What Are the Available Payment Options at LottoSmile?
The payment options at LottoSmile India were improved, and now it is possible to deposit with the e-wallets Ola Money, Mobikwik, Jio Money, and PayTM in addition to VISA Debit, Mastercard Debit, RuPay Debit, and Net Banking.
How Do I Withdraw Money From LottoSmile?
You may withdraw with the same method used to make your deposit that generated the winning ticket.