theLotter India Review 2022
🎁Up to 25% Ticket Discount
- Website: theLotter.com
- Deposit methods: Visa, MasterCard, RuPay, Skrill, Neteller, NetBanking
- Apps: Android, iOS
- Minimum Deposit: ₹ 350
- Accept Indian Players: Yes
- Founded Year: 2002
- Withdrawal Methods: VISA, Mastercard, Bank Transfer
- Headquarter: Malta
- License: Yes - MGA/CRP/402/2017
- Support: Email and Chat
theLotter India – In Short
You will find that theLotter currently has the biggest offer of lottery games from all around the world, although it does not have all of them. You can play with Indian Rupees and withdraw your winnings to your local Indian bank account, not to mention all the possible discounts applicable to lottery ticket purchases.
theLotter is a lottery agent website that truly purchases real lottery tickets on our behalf, and it has been doing so for 20 years. Check its pros and cons on this theLotter review before signing up.
Pros / Cons
- Best selection of lottery games
- Purchases real tickets
- Good discounts and pricing
- Accepts and uses INR
- Minimum number of entries.
- Few payment methods.
Is theLotter Legal and Safe in India?
The question “is theLotter legal and safe in India?” has probably brought you to this theLotter review for Indian players. With over two decades of existence, it currently offers its services in India using Indian Rupees, easy local payment methods, and straightforward sign-ups. All those characteristics are only possible because theLotter is legal and safe in India.
Behind that fact, there is the simple explanation that theLotter currently holds the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) license to operate online. When it comes to online lottery, there are no prohibitions whatsoever, as long as it is not a company headquartered in India. theLotter has its headquarters in Malta, and it has already been used by many Indian winners.
In terms of safety, all personal and financial data inserted on the website is encrypted and protected by theLotter’s SSL certificate. It is also a very reliable and trustworthy company offering its lottery agent service worldwide, purchasing real tickets on our behalf, and one of my choices to review here at LottoBaba.
What We Like About theLotter
- Lottery Games – Among the current lottery websites in India, theLotter has the best selection of lotteries. There are over 60 picks for you to play.
- Real Tickets – Our purchases at theLotter are real tickets bought by their staff on our behalf, as theLotter is a lottery agent.
- Pricing – The prices are quite affordable for a lottery agent, and there is more than one way of ensuring a discount on the cart.
- Currency – As soon as you register, your balance and all the values are shown in Indian Rupees.
What We Dislike About theLotter
- Minimum Entries – theLotter requires the purchase of a certain number of entries. Some games like Powerball require 3; SuperEnalotto can only be bought from 5 tickets; and Japan Loto 7 at least 2.
- Payment Methods – There are only six payment methods for deposits and three for withdrawals, which is low compared with other online lotteries.
How to Sign up at theLotter From India
Using any of the links on this page, you will be redirected to the official homepage of theLotter, where I have found the sign-up process easy and simple:
- Open the sign-up window by tapping on the following button:
- Choose the option to register a new account:
- Define your email and password and make sure that India appears as your home country:
- Your account is ready! However, when you try to make a deposit or ticket purchase, you will be required to fill in some more details:
Lottery Games & Tickets at theLotter
The current offer of lottery games on theLotter is the best I have come across in the past couple of years. You can literally find lotteries from all around the world, over 60 different picks. However, you might miss some lotteries available on other websites, like Lotto America, Set for Life, and Irish Lotto, for example.
I have taken some time to summarize their selection of games, the price per ticket and the minimum number of entries required.
The ticket price in INR is affordable for a lottery agent service, in some cases even lower than on lottery betting sites. Still, players must keep in mind that the minimum number of entries can quickly increase your total checkout amount.
|Lottery Game||Ticket Price per Entry||Minimum No. of Entries|
|Powerball||₹ 381.71||3 Lines|
|Mega Millions||₹ 381.71||3 Lines|
|Euromillions||₹ 525.15||2 Lines|
|Eurojackpot||₹ 483.13||3 Lines|
|SuperEnalotto||₹ 241.57||5 Lines|
|Austria Lotto||₹ 252.07||6 Lines|
|Cash4Life||₹ 381.71||3 Lines|
|South Africa Lotto||₹ 77.38||8 Lines|
|Australia Monday Wednesday Lotto||₹ 86.75||6 Lines|
|OZ Lotto||₹ 188.62||6 Lines|
|Lotto 6/49||₹ 454.97||2 Lines|
|Saturday Lotto||₹ 117.64||6 Lines|
|Bonoloto||₹ 126.03||8 Lines|
|Lotto Texas||₹ 190.85||3 Lines|
|France Loto||₹ 462.13||3 Lines|
|Powerball Australia||₹ 172.93||6 Lines|
|Powerball South Africa||₹ 77.38||6 Lines|
|El Gordo||₹ 386.53||3 Lines|
|South Africa Daily Lotto||₹ 38.75||4 Lines|
|Poland Lotto||₹ 133.85||4 Lines|
|Germany Lotto||₹ 272.96||6 Lines|
|La Primitiva||₹ 241.88||4 Lines|
|Italy SuperStar||₹ 314.93||3 Lines|
|New Zealand Powerball||₹ 199.05||5 Lines|
|Japan Loto 7||₹ 474.87||2 Lines|
|Colombia Baloto||₹ 305||2 Lines|
|Portugal Totoloto||₹ 210.06||3 Lines|
|Mexico Melate||₹ 141.36||3 Lines|
|Japan Loto 6||₹ 316.58||2 Lines|
|Romania Loto 6/49||₹ 137.53||5 Lines|
|Italy Lotto||₹ 503.91||1 Line|
|Hungary Hatoslotto||₹ 169.30||5 Lines|
|Ontario 49||₹ 151.66||5 Lines|
|Italy MillionDay||₹ 251.96||1 Line|
|Philippines Ultra Lotto||₹ 72.98||3 Lines|
|Mexico Melate Retro||₹ 94.24||4 Lines|
|Texas Two Step||₹ 191.10||2 Lines|
|New Zealand Lotto||₹ 92.89||4 Lines|
|Peru Tinka||₹ 252.70||3 Lines|
|Hungary Otoslotto||₹ 169.30||4 Lines|
|Philippines Mega Lotto||₹ 72.90||3 Lines|
|Philippines Grand Lotto||₹ 72.90||3 Lines|
|Chile Clasico Loto||₹ 240.6||2 Lines|
|Philippines Lotto||₹ 72.98||3 Lines|
|Romania Joker||₹ 191.11||2 Lines|
|Philippines Super Lotto||₹ 72.98||3 Lines|
|Peru Kabala||₹ 50.54||4 Lines|
|Poland Mini Lotto||₹ 66.95||4 Lines|
|Japan Mini Loto||₹ 315.48||1 Line|
|Kazakhstan 5/36||₹ 150.28||2 Lines|
|Texas Cash Five||₹ 191.10||2 Lines|
|Mexico Chispazo||₹ 94.50||2 Lines|
|Kazakhstan Loto 6/49||₹ 112.71||2 Lines|
Since theLotter is a lottery agent, withdrawals will only be possible up to a certain prize, such as ₹ 190.000. Bigger prizes and jackpots might require that you claim them in person, according to the instructions sent by theLotter to Indian winners.
Withdrawals & Deposit at theLotter (for Indians)
The website theLotter is not known for varying its payment methods much. It has improved, and I hope that it continues to expand the possibilities, but there are only a few options at the moment. The minimum deposit of ₹ 350 applies to all of them, which is definitely affordable.
Since big withdrawals have to be carried out directly with the theLotter’s staff, choose whichever method you prefer for deposits and low prizes.
|Method||Is withdrawal Available?|
The approximate minimum withdrawal of ₹ 76 applies to all the cases, which means you can withdraw any possible prize – even the lowest ones. The withdrawal processing time can take up to 24 hours for credit cards and 5 business days for bank transfers. That is reasonable and within my expectations for an online lottery agent.
How to Deposit at theLotter
As soon as I had the rest of my personal details set for my account, the deposit process was effortless:
- Tap on the “Deposit” button available together with your account:
- All the payment methods for India will appear for you. The minimum deposit is the same for all, so choose the one that you would also want to use for withdrawals. In my case, that is bank transfer:Make your first deposit on TheLotter!
- Finish your deposit by choosing a preset value from ₹350:
- If you change your mind or simply want to choose a different payment method, choose to “Add” it as in the example below where I added RuPay for demonstration:
- The money will be available in your balance as soon as the payment is confirmed.
How to Withdraw at theLotter
- Congratulations on being luckier than me! Find the “Withdraw” button under “My Account”:
- If you have enough money to withdraw (₹ 76), you just need to choose the same payment method used for your deposit.
- Your payment will be under review for up to 24 hours, but bank transfers might take up to 5 working days.
theLotter Bonuses, Promotions & Loyalty Program
Although theLotter has no free ticket or welcome bonus, it currently offers many discounts that can help lower the ticket price and, consequently, help you expand your odds. At the moment, your best options include:
- Multi-Draw Bonus: Receive up to 25% in discounts by purchasing tickets for future drawings all at once.
- Syndicates: Save money by purchasing up to a hundred tickets for a very small price if you play in online groups made of anonymous users.
- Bundles: Combine syndicate with personal entries to get the most of both and receive a discount on top of that.
- VIP Program: Players receive VIP points when they purchase tickets on theLotter, and that status can guarantee them up to 20% discounts on top of all other promotions.
- Subscriptions: Receive the 7th ticket for free by purchasing a subscription for a specific game.
theLotter App for Android and iOS
When it comes to mobile use, I have noticed that theLotter offers great solutions. It can be played via the browser like any other online lottery site, but it also has an Android and an iOS app available for Indian users. The official links can be found on the homepage, and the installation will allow you to focus on purchasing real lottery tickets.
My experience with customer support was not exceptional due to the delay. However, being familiar with theLotter for years, I’m aware of such temporary delays that may occur on a big and popular website. As always, I tried both easy and more complex questions, and my result with theLotter was satisfactory.
For less urgent matters, the website has an email form that can be filled out at any time.
Our Final Verdict about theLotter
This theLotter review has shown that the website keeps up to its good reputation and continues to improve its user experience for Indian players. It probably has the best balance of pros and cons and works well for those looking for a lottery agent. A legit and worldly-renowned option, theLotter can be summarized as follows:
- theLotter is a safe and legit website with over 20 years of operation.
- It has the main payment methods and accepts INR.
- The most numerous offer of lottery games in the market.
- Many discounts through promotions and bundles.
Can I Legally Play on theLotter From India?
Yes. You can legally play on theLotter from India, as well as from many other countries that, just like India, do not prohibit online lottery when the company is headquartered in foreign countries.
Does theLotter Accept Indian Rupees?
Yes, theLotter accepts Indian Rupees and has payment methods that are useful for the Indian public.
What Are the Available Payment Options at theLotter?
The payment methods have been recently expanded and, although theLotter can still improve its offer a lot, we can find VISA, Mastercard, RuPay, Net Banking, Skrill, and Neteller.
How Do I Withdraw Money From theLotter?
Withdrawals are easily carried out, just like deposits, from your website account.