LottoLand India Review 2023
🎁50% Bonus Offer & Free Tickets
- Website: LottoLand.asia
- Founded year: 2013
- Deposit methods: Visa, MasterCard, RuPay, Neteller, NetBanking, CashtoCode, MuchBetter
- Withdrawal methods: Neteller, Bank Transfer
- Apps: Android
- Headquarter: Gibraltar
- Minimum Deposit: ₹100
- License: Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner - RGL 085 & 066, UK Gambling Commission, and Revenue Commissioners (Ireland)
- Accept Indian Players: Yes
- Support: Email, Chat not working
LottoLand India – In Short
LottoLand is one of the most popular picks to play the lottery online in India through an online lottery betting site. It has a huge welcome offer that can be claimed more than once, including a 50% bonus, free tickets, and a special bundle. Its pricing is really affordable, and the website has adapted itself well to the Indian public.
My review had pleasant and not so good surprises, all duly evaluated to ensure the best possible experience for readers. Check out now my opinion and the details of my real try of LottoLand.
Pros / Cons
- Compatible with INR
- Low minimum deposit
- Best jackpot games
- Welcome bonuses
- No iOS app
- Inefficient support
Is LottoLand Legal and Safe in India?
Even with a good reputation throughout the world, it is reasonable to question, “is LottoLand legal and safe in India?”. I understand that you want to be safe, and that is the first inquiry I’d like to start this LottoLand review with. In short, the website Lottoland.asia is legal in India as a duly licensed service that finds no limitations in Indian law.
The company EU Lotto Ltd that operates the website is headquartered, registered, and licensed in Gibraltar, where it holds a Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner license. Therefore, it operates according to the local legislation and complies with an important gambling authority.
All information added to the website, either personal or financial, is protected by the website’s SSL certificate and the security system applied by LottoLand. It holds an ISO 27001 certificate of informational security, which can help you feel comfortable playing on the website. That said, LottoLand complies with legality and safety parameters.
What We Like About LottoLand
- Compatible With INR – When you register on the official LottoLand website for Indian players, your currency is shown in Indian Rupees. That not only helps to keep fixed ticket prices but also to avoid paying exchange fees.
- Low Minimum Deposit – Although that is usually not enough for lottery tickets, you can start depositing from only ₹100.
- Best Jackpots – There are almost 30 lottery games available, which include the lotteries with the highest jackpot in the world and some alternative lotteries not found at retailers anywhere.
- Welcome Bonuses – Instead of a single welcome package, LottoLand allows its Indian players to choose between bonus money, free tickets, or discounted bundles.
What We Dislike About LottoLand
- No iOS Apps– Far from being a big problem since iOS users can play on Lottoland.asia via their mobile browser, I would like to see an iOS app available for the users as well.
- Support – LottoLand offers live chat support, but it does not work well even when the website indicates it is functional. This parameter will be reviewed afterward to ensure it was not a temporary problem.
How to Sign up at LottoLand From India
I found the sign-up process of LottoLand from India to be extremely simple and easy to follow:
- You will find the registration button as soon as you open the LottoLand link on this page:
- You need to complete the form with all real and verifiable details:
- Depending on where you are located, LottoLand might ask you to confirm your telephone number with an SMS code:
- After you confirm the account, you are ready to make your first deposit and purchase tickets to bet on the result of lottery games:
Lottery Games & Tickets at LottoLand
LottoLand is a good betting lottery site when it comes to the availability of games. I could find all-time favorites like Powerball, Mega Millions, and Euromillions, as well as several Keno lottery games and fictitious but tempting games like Bitcoin Lotto. The pricing also features it as one of the most affordable options to bet on international lotteries from India.
That combination of good pricing with a decent number of lotteries is one of the highlights of LottoLand, in my honest opinion. Aside from betting on lotteries to win as much as any player that is a native of the lottery’s country, Indian players can add up all possible Extras. There are made-up games with big jackpots based on the results of actual games as well, which can be quite fun for diversification.
You will not see discounts applied to the purchase, even if you go for a subscription or multi-draw purchase. That is because LottoLand seems to have preferred to offer better pricing instead of varied promotions. Still, all the new players have access to many welcome offers.
|Lottery Game||Ticket Price per Entry|
|Play 6/49 GO!||₹96|
|WorldMillions||₹78 – 780|
|El Gordo de Verano||₹720|
That pricing and the opportunity of adding all the local extras to American, European, and Indian-inspired games are a huge plus in choosing Lottoland, I can confirm.
Withdrawals & Deposit at LottoLand (for Indians)
I noticed that LottoLand has good terms for deposits and withdrawals on the website. The minimum deposit starts at only ₹100 – although I’d recommend at least ₹300. Except for a small fee that might be deducted when the transfer of money involves any type of currency exchange, you will play with what you have deposited.
The minimum withdrawal is quite affordable at only ₹800, but I like that LottoLand offers the possibility for small prize winners to use an exception:
The variety of payment methods is reasonable and definitely matches most of the players’ needs. However, there are other forms of depositing and withdrawing from online lotteries that I’d have liked to see on LottoLand. It gets positive feedback for the methods and the deposit process, but I vote for expansion.
Other payment services and VISA or Mastercard cards will not work for withdrawals, requiring that you use bank transfers instead.
|Method||Available for Withdrawal?|
Since lottery betting already involves a higher cost, I have never been a fan of those vested terms. Therefore, LottoLand became one of my favorite online lottery sites for not deducting taxes that do not exist.
How to Deposit at LottoLand
If you have not already made a quick ₹300 deposit by now, I’ll show the straightforward process:
- Find the “Deposit” button located on the menu for your account:
- Define how much you want to deposit. With as little as ₹600, you can purchase two Powerball or Mega Millions tickets:Deposit from ₹100 to play on LottoLand!
- Choose one of the methods available to complete your deposit. It is no surprise for our readers that I prefer Net Banking:
- Confirm your bank before proceeding to the digital checkout:
- Complete the payment just as if you were purchasing any other thing using your digital bank account. Depending on the method, the money should be available within a few seconds or minutes.
How to Withdraw at LottoLand
- Under “My Account”, you will find the “Withdraw” option:
- You will need at least ₹800 to withdraw, and that will be shown as your available balance. If that is possible, choose one of the available methods that match your deposit method.
- After your request, the funds may take a few business days to reach your bank account.
LottoLand Bonuses, Promotions & Loyalty Program
Many players choose LottoLand for the bonuses before even recognizing other pros like the many lottery games or its no-commission policy. Despite having no discounts, which would be fair considering its pricing, there are a total of six welcome offers. Four of them are connected to the lottery:
- 25% Bonus – Deposit ₹400 and receive ₹100 extra.
- 50% Bonus – Deposit ₹800 and receive ₹400 more.
- Free Tickets – Get 2 Malamaal tickets for free after you purchase a US Powerball ticket.
- Bundle – Get a 16 Crores scratchcard and a EuroMillions ticket for ₹399 instead of ₹640.
I have received the two Malamaal tickets, and I had the chance to claim them again. Each offer can be redeemed up to 2 times per player, which is by far the best welcome bonus I have found among online lotteries.
Also, players who prefer to play with the LottoLand app can get a special bundle that is exclusive to it. You might also want to consider downloading it to get 38% off in 4x Cricket Lotto tickets + 20x Horseshoe Scratchcards. That would be only ₹300.
LottoLand App for Android and iOS
LottoLand has an Android app that can be downloaded via the official APK file found on the website. I tested both the browser version and the app, and both work well – iOS users will need to stick with the mobile browser. Even if you are not an app person, consider the 38% off discount when you download it.
If this LottoLand review is not your first on LottoBaba, you know that I pay particular attention to how and if the customer support works. Although LottoLand has a live chat available in English for Indian players, I did not have success contacting them.
When the chat was “available”, I waited longer than 10 minutes more than once to receive a message that the support could not be provided. That is not the type of service I’d like to find when playing online, and support pays an important role in online lotteries. You can still contact them via email, as the chat function has not been implemented yet.
Our Final Verdict about LottoLand
LottoLand certainly deserves a place in our top online lotteries with the pros that surpass the downsides I have faced writing this LottoLand review. My experience as a player was satisfactory using both a computer and a mobile device, including the app. Among the highlights that can help you make a decision, these are my favorite ones:
- Acceptable offer of payment methods for Indian players.
- Uses INR and applies no commissions on your winnings.
- Many welcome bonuses that can be claimed up to two times.
- Offers the best jackpot games and some extra ones.
- Good pricing for a lottery betting service.
Can I Legally Play on LottoLand From India?
Yes. India does not offer any sort of prohibition when you play lotteries online on websites like LottoLand. It is headquartered elsewhere, and it holds a license to operate online, which makes it a legal and safe option in India.
Does LottoLand Accept Indian Rupees?
Yes, LottoLand will automatically make INR your main currency when you play from India.
What Are the Available Payment Options at LottoLand?
The payment methods are offered in a reasonable number: VISA, Mastercard, RuPay, Net Banking, Neteller, CashtoCode, and MuchBetter.
How Do I Withdraw Money From LottoLand?
Withdrawals are claimed from the account menu as long as you have at least ₹800 from prizes.