LotteryWorld India Review 2023
🎁Get 2 Free Tickets Bonus
- Website: in.LotteryWorld.com
- Deposit methods: Visa, MasterCard, RuPay, UPI, NetBanking
- Apps: N/A
- Minimum Deposit: ₹200 - 250
- Accept Indian Players: Yes
- Founded year: 2020
- Withdrawal methods: Mastercard, NET Banking
- Headquarter: Curaçao
- License: Yes - Curacao Gaming Authority, Master License No. 5536 / JAZ
- Support: Live Chat, Email, and Telephone
LotteryWorld India – In Short
If you are considering LotteryWorld to be your choice for the next lottery betting site where you will purchase lottery tickets, this is the review for you! Over 25 lottery games with big jackpots, special bundles with Bet 2, Get 2 Free offers, and live support are some of its highlights.
Prepared to receive Indian players with a special website for them, LotteryWorld can be navigated in Hindi and accepts Mastercard and bank transfers for payments.
Pros / Cons
- Accepts INR
- Indian website version
- Active live chat support
- Affordable prices
- Claims are not automatic
- Few payment methods
Is LotteryWorld Legal and Safe in India?
You are probably wondering, “is LotteryWorld legal and safe in India?”. I understand your concern, as I once was many years ago before my first online ticket purchase on another site reviewed here. LotteryWorld was only recently launched, but it is a legal and safe option to play online lottery in India.
It is not only well-adapted to receive Indian players. LotteryWorld has carried out the necessary measures for a legit operation, like its e-gaming license issued in Curaçao to the company responsible for the website, Go East. B.V.
As it will become clearer in this LotteryWorld review, I have verified every resource and area of the website, including its support. They have great contact channels that work well, and the navigation and provision of data are always protected by an SSL certificate.
The website does not look modern, but both the computer and mobile versions are safe. Registered overseas, LotteryWorld is a legal option to play the lottery in India that passed our requirements here at LottoBaba.
What We Like About LotteryWorld
- Affordable Prices – This LotteryWorld review shows that the website keeps an affordable price for betting lottery tickets. In addition, although it does not offer discounts on multi-draw options, players can save money on subscriptions and purchasing bundles that give them free tickets.
- Indian Website – Its adaptation to the Indian public is a noticeable feature. The website offers a complete Hindi version to Desi players. It maintains the 25 lottery games, including big names in the US and Europe, enough to build a lottery shopping cart with huge jackpots.
- Accepts INR – The adaptation to the Indian public is complete with the offer of values and acceptance of deposits in INR.
- Active Support – Navigating is easy, either using a computer or the mobile browser version, and I had no trouble getting my questions answered in the live chat during its working hours.
What We Dislike About LotteryWorld
- Inefficient Claiming – Although my small deposit did not result in any winning, I checked how withdrawals worked for this LotteryWorld India review. It surprised me that I would not have a simple button to either add the funds to my account or withdraw to my bank. The website makes it a must to claim via one of the support channels, which is not efficient.
- Few Payment Methods – The variety of payment methods accepted by the website is quite short. Both deposits and withdrawals are only carried out via Net Banking and Mastercard. Most other reviewed lottery sites for Indian players have at least e-wallets and additional banking options.
How to Sign up at LotteryWorld From India
Feel free to navigate before creating an account, but the registration process is pretty straightforward and fast:
- You can open the registration form by tapping on the following menu option once you open the official link on this page:
- Start by completing the form with some of your personal details, aware of the SSL certificate that protects your data:
- Complete with your address, telephone number, and birth date to have your account ready for your first ticket purchases:
Lottery Games & Tickets at LotteryWorld
LotteryWorld has a reasonable number of lottery games available, including an Indian Pick 3 game exclusively for the players in India. I have checked the ticket price and compared it with other lottery betting sites like LotteryWorld. The prices are lower than on some of the other websites that we reviewed.
|Lottery Game||Ticket Price (Approximate conversion from USD)|
|Mega Millions||₹ 400|
|Lotto Max||₹ 450|
|Lotto France||₹ 300|
|Mega Sena||₹ 130|
|German Lotto||₹ 150|
|Australia Lotto||₹ 130|
|Lotto America||₹ 300|
|UK Lotto||₹ 270|
|Canada Lotto 6/49||₹ 350|
|Oz Lotto||₹ 220|
|UK Powerball||₹ 135|
|Australia Powerball||₹ 220|
|Irish Lotto||₹ 270|
|Polish Lotto||₹ 130|
|Austria Lotto||₹ 220|
|Lotto China||₹ 45|
|Lotto China||₹ 45|
|Lotto India||₹ 40|
|South Africa Daily Lotto||₹ 22.5|
|Jaldi 3||₹ 40|
Buy online lottery tickets from India!
It is important to highlight that every purchase, from the US lotteries like Powerball to the games based on national lotteries, like Jaldi 3 (Pick 3), is a bet. In other words, my purchase of a Powerball Quick Pick was a bet on the result rather than an actual ticket.
The prices are well adjusted to the market and to the reality of a lottery betting site, cheaper than on the Playhugelottos, for example.
Withdrawals & Deposit at LotteryWorld (for Indians)
Unfortunately, the availability of deposit and withdrawal methods is one of the downsides found in this LotteryWorld review for Indian players. The “banking” page shows UPI and RuPay in addition to those listed below, but my test revealed we have only two options:
|Net Banking||₹ 250|
For some reason, the deposit methods would not show with the website language in English. Withdrawals start at only ₹ 50, which is great.
There are no fees applied to your winnings and the website claims that both Net Banking and Mastercard allow withdrawals within 1-3 business days only. Players should consider that they ask for up to 5 business days for ID verification.
Furthermore, I advise attention to the following terms:
LotteryWorld reserves the right to delay payment if the responsible third party does not send the funds right away. That is something to be careful about, as the website is recent and there is not enough feedback to judge. I was not a winner with my tickets, so I do not have a real withdrawal to compare as well.
How to Deposit at LotteryWorld
Deposits are easily carried out on the LotteryWorld website, and the minimum deposit amount is quite affordable:
- As soon as you register, you just need to open the following menu button if you do not see the deposit methods right away.
- Choose the payment method that fits your preferences. Unfortunately, there are only two. Add the value and complete the deposit to find the money on your balance:
How to Withdraw at LotteryWorld
- Open your account from the top menu:
- You will find the withdrawal button available. It was not my case, as I used my existing balance to purchase lottery bets later and did not win:
- You need to choose one of the contact options to request your withdrawal. In my opinion, the lack of an automatic system for that is a downside for this LotteryWorld review:
LotteryWorld Bonuses, Promotions & Loyalty Program
LotteryWorld does not have a welcome bonus and most of the promotions I have found under my new account were invitations to the so-called “Super Draws”. Still, I managed to find the two existing ways to save money purchasing tickets at LotteryWorld India:
- Subscriptions: Save from 10% to 20% by subscribing to lotteries in which you are a regular participant.
- Bundles: Found under your account, the bundles can guarantee you some free tickets while paying the regular price for the first purchase. From my point of view, this is the most interesting offer at LotteryWorld India at the moment.
LotteryWorld App for Android and iOS
LotteryWorld can be accessed from your mobile device because it is a mobile-friendly website. I have carried out the exact same steps for this LotteryWorld review and my user experience was satisfactory. However, there is no mobile app available.
It is not 24/7 and works between 11:30 – 03:03 IST. I tested it throughout the day and did not have any trouble getting my questions answered in English. If you prefer, there is an international telephone number from the UK or the email customer service available.
Since emails are not that fast, opt for the live chat whenever possible. There was no Hindi support option available at the time this LotteryWorld India review was written.
Our Final Verdict about LotteryWorld
By now, you probably have an opinion of your own based on this LotteryWorld review of mine. If it was too much information at once, I took a moment to summarize all the highlights for your consideration:
- LotteryWorld is a trustworthy website despite being recent.
- You can deposit and withdraw through Net Banking and Mastercard.
- The website is adapted to accept INR and is translated into Hindi.
- You can get free tickets by playing the biggest jackpot games in bundles.
- Regular players can also save up to 20% on subscriptions.
Can I Legally Play on LotteryWorld From India?
Yes. Nothing in the laws connected to lotteries in India forbid you from playing on websites run by companies established in foreign countries. Therefore, you can join other Indian winners who played on similar lottery betting sites without legal concerns.
Does LotteryWorld Accept Indian Rupees?
Yes, LotteryWorld is one of the lottery sites available in India that use INR.
What Are the Available Payment Options at LotteryWorld?
Unfortunately, the only available payment options at LotteryWorld are Net Banking and Mastercard at the moment.
How Do I Withdraw Money From LotteryWorld?
Once you have the possibility to claim a prize, you need to contact the support via email, chat, or telephone to receive it. Then, you will be able to withdraw to your account.